The primary purpose of ManACE is to promote the use of instructional technology at all levels of education.
This is achieved by:
- Encouring potential users;
- Providing leadership in professional development for exchanging ideas, techniques, materials, procedures, and methods for implementation;
- Encouraging educational research relating to its use in education and reporting those findings;
- encouraging use of telecommunication;
- assisting in the development of specific curricula relating to instructional technology;
- and assisting with the integration of instructional technology into all curricula.
|President||Matteo Di Muro|