FLC 4: Change Leadership
The purpose of this course is to support current and aspiring school leaders in increasing their knowledge and skill in navigating change within their context.
Participants will have opportunities to gain knowledge of change frameworks, analyze current educational, sociopolitical and cultural trends, and apply skills and strategies that build capacity and foster successful outcomes for students. A reflective practice perspective will provide a framework for discussion and assignments.
Registration now open to all Universities.
Intended Learning Outcomes
Participants in this course will be able to:
- Describe key elements of effective change leadership
- Assess the impact of changing demographics and emerging trends on their current context
- Discuss the leader’s role in intercultural capacity building
- Demonstrate how to differentiate the leader’s stance and/or strategies to support the professional growth and development of teacher practice
- Assess their personal leadership strengths and challenges with respect to key change leadership competencies
- Articulate how new learning and skills will impact their practice.
This course will be delivered virtually.
Cost for FLC 4: Change Leadership
$ 650 (MTS Members)
$ 725 (Non-Members)
July 4, 5, 6, and 11, 12, 13, 2023.
Registration is Full!
Click here for the Professional Perspectives FLC 4 Course Outline