Leadership: an Equity Perspective will look at how ethnicity, class, and gender impact our perceptions, understandings and responses to and of leadership. It will examine how our values and beliefs shape how we build relationships, make decisions and define what good leadership looks like.
This workshop will be highly interactive and will use an equity lens to explore:
• How leadership looks in diverse contexts
• How our values and beliefs influence our leadership styles and choices
• Issues that impact women and designated members who are in or pursuing leadership roles
• The importance of allyship and relationship
• Ways to create spaces that respect, value, and acknowledge difference
Join us Saturday, November 23, 2019, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM at McMaster House in the Arnett Auditorium, 191 Harcourt Street.