Facilitating quality and engaging learning experiences for adult learners is an art, science, and craft. The Facilitators’ Forum is designed to meet the needs of facilitators, consultants, coordinators, coaches, learning leaders and other professionals who work with adult learners. Participants may register for one or both days of the Forum.
AUGUST 28 ONLY
AUGUST 29 ONLY
(Workshop on Workshops)
AUGUST 28 & 29
August 28-29, 2019
9:00 am–5:00 pm
191 Harcourt Street
Please note: Registration
deadline is 4 weeks prior
to the event.
INSIGHTS DISCOVERY (August 28, 2019)
Insights Discovery is a powerful tool to enhance relationships and increase emotional intelligence. By equipping participants with an understanding of their own personal profile, they will have insight into their work style preferences and the impact that has on leadership.
• Gain an understanding of Insights Discovery as a tool for understanding and adapting.
• Recognize perceptions and preferences as the foundation of belief and actions.
• Learn to better collaborate with and meet the needs of other professionals.
A WORKSHOP ON WORKSHOPS (August 29, 2019)
Build your capacity and confidence to design and deliver professional learning.
• Learn about the conditions and practices for effective adult learning.
• Explore brain-friendly teaching strategies.
• Understand the 4C’s model of workshop design.
• Learn key facilitation skills for high participation and engagement.