4 Steps to Setting Goals for a Great Year
Happy New Year! Let’s take a moment to check in with our bodies and see how we’re feeling. Sluggish from the holidays? Refreshed by the prospect of a brand new decade? Completely neutral? Once you’ve assessed where you’re at, take a moment to consider how you want to feel. Perhaps you want to boost your energy or alertness. Maybe you want to feel stronger, faster, or nimbler.
Experts will help you figure out how to achieve your the following goals so you can feel your best:
– Boost Your Body
– Planning for Financial Success
– Connecting with Loved Ones
– Level Up Your Career
We are excited to introduce the LifeSpeak app!
Now you can get the expert information you trust from the device you always have with you.
Available in the App Store and on Google Play, in english and french.
The app gives you the same amazing expert-led content, along with brand-new features:
• Download videos for offline viewing
• Stream podcasts; no need to download them
• Earn points and badges for any activities you engage in either on the app or on the LifeSpeak website
• Join leaderboard (anonymously) to measure your activity against your peers’
• Participate in Ask the Expert web chats right from your phone
• Manage your account from the app
Look for LifeSpeak in your members’ portal
At The Manitoba Teachers’ Society, we realize there are times we could all use extra advice, support, information or inspiration. We are excited to be bringing you LifeSpeak – a digital wellness platform that can provide MTS members and their families with instant access to expert advice and confidential information when and where they need it.
There are over 480 expert-led video modules on topics such as:
• Eating for Optimal Health
• Better Sleep for Better Health
• Mental Health Stigma
• Parenting Topics – from Maternity to Teens
• Shifting Your Mindset to Wealth
• Stress Mastery
• Couples Relationships
• Professional Development & Leadership content
• Digital Addiction
LifeSpeak will be available 24/7 from your smartphone, laptop or tablet. Access is anonymous and confidential.
To access LifeSpeak members should sign into MyProfile http://memberlink.mbteach.org and click on the LifeSpeak link.