We are pleased to introduce the Funeral Benefit offered by the Dignity Memorial® network, available to you and members of your family. There’s no cost to you and no need to register. You may use these benefits in advance – to help a family make their final arrangements, plan your own service or respond to an unexpected death.
The Funeral Benefit features:
- 10% savings on all funeral or cremation products and services1
- 10% savings on cemetery interment rights, products and services2
- National transferability on prearranged services at no additional charge at any Dignity Memorial provider nationwide
- One year unlimited access to the 24-Hour Compassion Helpline®, a telephone grief support program staffed with trained counselors
- Access to the Dignity Memorial Bereavement Travel Program. Our travel experts will help your family and friends with their travel needs so they can attend the service.
Eligibility is extended to employees, active or retired, and their;
- Spouses and domestic partners
- Children (natural, adopted or stepchildren), grandchildren and great-grandchildren
- Parents, grandparents and great-grandparents (including spouses and domestic partners)
If you would like to learn more about this benefit and receive your FREE Personal Planning Guide, please contact your local Dignity Memorial representative Ruth Rennie at 204-794-9495 or email at email@example.com
Dignity Memorial Providers in Winnipeg
Thomson Funeral Home, 669 Broadway
Klassen Funeral Home, 1897 Henderson Highway
Green Acres Funeral Home & Cemetery, Highway #1 East at Navin Rd. (inside the Perimeter)
Thomson “In the Park” Funeral Home & Cemetery, 1291 McGillivray Blvd.
- Where available by law. 10% savings does it apply to cash advance items. On already discounted Dignity Memorial plans, the employee or family member is entitled to the greater of the two discounts.
- Cemetery benefit is not available in all states. On already discounted Dignity Memorial plans, the employee or family member is entitled to the greater of the two discounts.
Proof of MTS membership is required.