191 Harcourt Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3J 3H2
EAP Administrative Assistant
153 – 13th Street
Brandon, Manitoba R7A 4P4
What EAP Does
Offers counselling sessions in French and English with its professional counsellors:
- To provide confidential and voluntary professional counselling and referral services for MTS members.
- To provide help and intervention at an early stage of difficulty.
- To enhance the health of members.
- Enhancing self-care in a stressful environment.
- Dealing with changes and transitions.
- Improving professional and personal relationships.
- Coping with loss, separation, divorce and relationship issues.
- Recognizing and addressing burn-out, depression, stress, anxiety.
- Addressing emotional trauma from work or other situations.
- Dealing with harassment or abuse.