191 Harcourt Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3J 3H2
Brandon, Manitoba R7A 3N2
Effective January 23, 2017
153 – 13th Street
Brandon, Manitoba R7A 4P4
Fax (204)729-8869 or 1-204-729-8869
What EAP Does
Offers counselling sessions in French and English with its professional counsellors:
- To provide confidential and voluntary professional counselling and referral services for MTS members.
- To provide help and intervention at an early stage of difficulty.
- To enhance the health of members.
Individual and relationship counselling.
- Enhancing self-care in a stressful environment.
- Dealing with changes and transitions.
- Improving professional and personal relationships.
- Coping with loss, separation, divorce.
- Recognizing and addressing burn-out, depression, stress, anxiety.
- Addressing relationship concerns.
- Addressing emotional trauma from work or other situations.
- Dealing with harassment or abuse.