What the Well????

Stress, Mental health and employee burnout in the workplace are at an all-time high. People are getting sicker at work and despite our best efforts the trend is continuing. If 60% of our time is spent working, how can we expect the other 40% of our time to adequately recharge us?

Humanizing the workplace by embracing our unique human qualities will not only reverse the trend but has the abilityto transform even the most challenging work environments from a place that drains us, to a source of wellness that can build us up to be both successful at work as well as at home.

What the Well explores how recognizing and leveraging  these uniquely human characteristics  can alter the work experience for employees at all levels and highlights how the work environment can create the conditions for success for personal and professional growth.

Presenter: Chris Downey

Chris is a Leadership and Organizational Development Professional with over 20 years’ experience in both the private and public sectors. Through his extensive experience in operations, compliance and business/ organizational development, Chris has gained a diverse skill set which has shaped how he approaches leading teams. Chris believes fundamentally that; leaders have a direct impact on the health and wellness of the people they lead and support. Fostering healthy work environments create the ideal conditions for success well beyond the individual and throughout whole organizations. Chris is recognized as an approachable leader who coaches, motivates and inspires others to be the best they can be.